We're in the process of building this really unique platform that will enable you to use your Voice & Song as a call to Action!
After many years of research, preparation and assembling the right team from around the world through our Tipping Point System, we are now ready to crowdfund the development of the Music for Social Change Platform and App. We are developing the app merely as a nexus point to connect all of the creators to enbolden the connection to support Mother Earth, and co-create a NEW STORY that calls forth the best of our humanity.
This Music-Story platform & app will provide the following:
- A way to access your own artistic talent and voice for action (even if you think you have no musical skills);
- A deeper sense of purpose and connection with meaningful communities around the world proactively addressing the human condition, rather than merely protesting;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and skills for planetary and personal change (you won't learn these skills in any school or college!);
- Access to local communities of extraordinary individuals committed to co-creative planetary social change;
- Development of your transformative musical capacity and social artistry;
- The unique opportunity to learn from indigenous wisdom keepers how to communicate directly with our planet and build community through song, story, music, and dance;
- The opportunity to create and share your Call for Action with people around the world, and co-create a global Call for Action;
- Access to local regenerative thrivability community hubs aligned to the SDGs;
- And much, much more!
Knowing that such a platform and app needs to be based on the best technologies and scientific insights we can get these days, we have asked a brilliant team of the most amazing scientists and developers at Purdue University's Research Center for Open Digital Innovation to create this.
Reciprocity is part of our core Values - this is how we give back to YOU!
Reciprocity is very important for us, and we like to offer you concrete support in your journey of thrivability as our way to say THANK YOU for supporting us. Below you can find several donation offers, each with its own value gift.
The online Tipping Point Suite is a sanctuary of wisdom to revitalize, uplift, inspire, and empower conscious actions:
- New Narrative video & audio conversations with key evolutionary leaders, such as Dr Jean Houston, Dr Ervin Laszlo, Dr Jude Currivan, Dr Anneloes Smitsman, Prof Alexander Laszlo, and many more.
- Meditation & visioning practices for catalyzing your tipping point potential and developing your consciousness with Dr Anneloes Smitsman, Dr Kurt Barnes, and others.
- Recommended resources through our New Paradigm Science collection, and more.
- New videos and resources are added on a continuous basis and you will receive all new material as it's released, during the duration of your access.
7 Donation Options starting at $10
100% of the funds donated to the Tipping Point Suite are dedicated to funding the Tipping Point activities
The first USD$25,000 of our $50,000 goal, is used to fund the development of the Tipping Point Music for Social Change platform & app, developed by the Purdue University's Research Center for Open Digital Innovation.
Support with a $800 donation and receive lifetime access to the Tipping Point Suite (valued at $500) + the online Leadership Quest (valued at $620)
50% of the sales of this offer goes directly towards the development of the Tipping Point Music for Social Change app & community platform.
Tipping Point Suite + Online 7-week Leadership Quest
$800 or more
Lifetime access to the Tipping Point Suite PLUS:
- Lifetime access to our signature transformational online Leadership Quest Program for developing your Tipping Point capacity (valued at $620), which gives you:
- Seven LIVE online 90 minutes Classes with Dr Anneloes Smitsman, starting 30 March 2020 for 7 weeks.
- Seven video and audio recordings of the live Classes with Anneloes, which are uploaded on your course homepage 24 hours after the class.
- Seven LIVE online 60 minutes group Practice Sessions with Anneloes and our EARTHwise Facilitators.
- Seven video and audio recordings of the 60 minutes group Practice Sessions with Anneloes and our EARTHwise Facilitators.
- Seven PDF documents of leadership practices & system tools for each of the seven Modules.
- Opportunity to join future Leadership Quests again at no extra cost.
- Access to all the recordings and resources of the 2019 Leadership Quest.
- Access to our exclusive Leadership Quest Bonus collection of video recordings of our conversations with - Dr. Jean Houston, Chief Phil Lane Jr., Dr Ervin Laszlo, Diane Longboat, Lawrence Bloom, Robynne Nelson, Prof Alexander Laszlo, Dr. Jude Currivan, Dr. Kurt Barnes, Giles Hutchins, Dr. Daniel Christian Wahl, and Jon Ramer. This collection is being updated with each new Quest.
- Live participation via our online private Leadership Quest Facebook community to share stories, questions, feedback and inspiration.
We welcome any other form of financial support. If you'd like to discuss other options, or contribute more than $1000, please reach out to us using the form below. Thank you so much!
Why these inspirational leaders have joined the Tipping Point System and recommend it
Dr Anita Sanchez (PhD)
Tipping Point Council, Aztec and Latina, author of The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times
“The time is now to create harmony, life-giving relationships with ourselves, each other, and the earth. The Tipping Point System and its Festivals provides us a holistic, heart-centered, inspirational and action-oriented way forward.”
About the Tipping Point Seed Fund
The Tipping Point Seed fund is managed by EARTHwise Centre, as the resource fund for financing the Tipping Point activities and Community Platform development. The TPS Business Plan with detailed overview of those activities is available upon request.
Our current priority is to raise seed funding for a total of US$50,000 to support the core team in developing the next phase of the Tipping Point System. Here's how your support will be used:
Progress to Date
TPS core team was formed many moons ago to align each of our life's purpose, expertise, passion and skills to co-create a system that can bring thrivable value to everyone. Through a process of many years of research, practice and experimentation we completed the initial preparatory groundwork from our own resources, enabling the Tipping Point System to emerge to the point where it is now. The research has been collated, the initial Advisory Board has been assembled and the meta-strategy approved. A detailed list of our progress to date is here below:
- The Tipping Point System Architecture has been developed, based on the PhD research outcomes of Dr Anneloes Smitsman from 2014-2019, in collaboration with the Tipping Point core team members and Advisory Council.
- The Tipping Point Business Plan of 50+ pages has been developed and is ready for submission. Conversations have started with potential funders and sponsors based on our invitation to join a Tipping Point Finance Coalition of conscious funders, who share the commitment to developing a new growth model that is based on qualitative growth dynamics and thrivable value-flows.
- Tipping Point Festival framework has been developed, and conversations have started with 3 major Festivals in the UK.
- Tipping Point core Team and advisory Council has been established, and operational for more than 12 months.
- Tipping Point Partnership Alliance is in mature stage of development.
- Tipping Point projects have been identified and are included in the larger funding scheme of the Tipping Point Business Plan.
- Tipping Point Science & Research teams are in formation.
- Tipping Point Indigenous Council is in formation under the leadership of Dr Anita Sanchez, Chief Phil Lane Jr, and Dr Anneloes Smitsman.
- Tipping Point System has been introduced at high-level meetings and international conferences such as, the Now Assembly 2019, and Stichting Nationaal Informatica Congres 2019 conference in Amsterdam.
- Tipping Point website pages have been developed for the first phase.
- Tipping Point online Music Solstice Celebration was launched on 22 December 2019 with over 600 people signed-up from around the world without any official marketing efforts, showing the appeal of Tipping Point initiatives for people around the world.
- Conversations with significant film-makers, musicians and artists have started for the development of the Tipping Point campaign videos.
About EARTHwise Centre
EARTHwise Centre is the Custodian for the Tipping Point System, a Large Scale Collective Action Plan to avert large scale ecosystemic collapse and build a world that works for all.
EARTHwise Centre Ltd (BRN C15131982) is a non-profit CSR registered company (NCSRF/2018/0005) in Mauritius, eligible for receiving CSR funding, and UN and EU international funding for non-profit purposes. All your contributions are tax deductible.
Thank you for supporting this important work.