Engage at any level
In keeping with our intent of working at 5 levels - from nano to cosmo - you can become involved with TPS at any of 5 Levels of Engagement:
- Supporter: Start by signing the TPS Pledge (coming soon)
- Collaborator: Get the conversation going by sharing TPS news and progress with your friends and family.
- Catalyst: Make things happen by getting physically involved: volunteer, donate, etc.
- Co-Creator: Join the TPS Teams or Councils and co-create the TPS movement with us.
- Custodian: Share the TPS leadership responsibilities and become a TP Custodian.
Design & Storytelling
Have a knack for logo design? Can you create stunning overview videos? These are two of our most pressing needs, but there's so much more to do. Tell us what skills you have in this area, and how you'd like to get involved!
Community & Capacity Building
Have a passion for engaging others and keeping the flow alive and vibrant? Love spending time on social media? Have you designed onboarding processes before? Let's talk!
Technology & Gaming
Love playing with technology to create new possibilities? Intrigued by new forms of governance made possible by blockchain and crypto? Do you believe games can make us better and change the world? Are you a talented coder, and passionate about developing User Interface Designs? Curious how your tech skills can help solve intractable problems? Get in touch and let's talk.
We are committed to develop and apply conscious technologies for the design of a more loving world.
Invest in Humanity's Future
An investment in the Tipping Point System is an investment in humanity's future. As the TPS Core Team we have already made significant investments at our own cost for many years to bring TPS to this stage, based on our deep love for humanity and our planet.
Help us bring TPS into the world, and get on-board now by supporting TPS financially. By investing in TPS you help build a world that works for all, and gifts our children the future they deserve.
In a desperate December 2019 plea, the UN asked the world to invest $29 billion in humanity for 2020. We're looking for investors who understand that this kind of request won't solve anything.
The Tipping Point System has been designed to facilitate the deeper systemic transformation required. TPS is built on the understanding that continuing business as usual is simply no longer an option. TPS builds the way for creative opportunities and innovative solutions that also secure our children's future. We've developed a comprehensive Business Plan, which explains these options in great detail and is available on request.
Here are five ways you can financially invest in TPS:
- Nano Investment: Use your financial and investment expertise to coach us through the complexity of fundraising for TPS, and help open doors to building the healthy financial foundations for TPS.
- Micro Investment: Commit to a small monthly tax-deductible amount to support the Core Team to cover their basic expenses. You can visit our crowdfunding page by clicking here.
- Meso Investment: Contribute to or fully fund our small seed funding round of $250k with a tax-deductible one-time donation. This will cover our operations for the first 9 months, and provides us with the necessary breathing-space to secure the long-term funding requirements.
- Macro Investment: Pull a syndicate together willing and able to fund our full TPS Business Plan, which is available on request. Although we have worked consciously to also ensure certain returns for this investment, we're looking for an investor who is more concerned about the human condition than making a quick financial return.
- Cosmo Investment: Commit to funding our full Business Plan for the coming 3 years, which is available on request.
Respond to the Call!
Wow - you've made it this far! Clearly your heart is yearning for something more and you're excited by what you've seen so far. If you'd like to get involved, please get in touch. Generations to come will be grateful for your willingness to take bold, meaningful action.
YES! I Want to Help Build a Thrivable Society
Please tell us a little more about you. We'll be in touch soon after hearing from you.
More detailed answers generally receive a quicker response. If the question about "which strategy" doesn't make sense, explore the TPS Strategies first by clicking here.