About the Tipping Point Seed Fund
The Tipping Point Seed fund is managed by EARTHwise Centre, as the resource fund for financing the Tipping Point activities and Community Platform development that require financial support. The TPS Business Plan with detailed overview of those activities is available upon request.
Our current priority is to raise seed funding for a total of US$300,000 to finance the first four key activities:
- Activity 1 - Development of TPS Community Platform: Tipping points cannot be engineered; they can only be enabled by designing a context for thrivable collective social interactions that generatively reinforce trajectory change. The Tipping Point Community Platform is a generative digital platform to observe, predict and enable tipping points in humans’ collective action to save our planet. Tap the image for a current mockup of the Tipping Point Community app.
- Activity 2 - Design of Onboarding Process: Includes a short film and educational material to bring TPS participants up to speed and aligned as quickly as possible.
- Activity 3 - Design & Development of TPS Contests: Includes alignment with Urban Planetary Boundaries framework and SDGs.
- Activity 4 Festival Planning: Selection of festivals based on geographic location and number of festival goers. Engagement and on-boarding.
- Activity 5 - Curriculum Design & Capacity Development for Local Partners: On-boarding of local Thrivability Councils and 'train the trainer' programs.
Progress to Date
TPS core team was formed many moons ago to align each of our life's purpose, expertise, passion and skills to co-create a system that can bring thrivable value to everyone. Through a process of many years of research, practice and experimentation we completed the initial preparatory groundwork from our own resources, enabling the Tipping Point System to emerge to the point where it is now. The research has been collated, the initial Advisory Board has been assembled and the meta-strategy approved. A detailed list of our progress to date is here below:
- The Tipping Point System Architecture has been developed, based on the PhD research outcomes of Dr Anneloes Smitsman from 2014-2019, in collaboration with the Tipping Point core team members and Advisory Council.
- The Tipping Point Business Plan of 50+ pages has been developed and is ready for submission. Conversations have started with potential funders and sponsors based on our invitation to join a Tipping Point Finance Coalition of conscious funders, who share the commitment to developing a new growth model that is based on qualitative growth dynamics and thrivable value-flows.
- Tipping Point Festival framework has been developed, and conversations have started with 3 major Festivals in the UK.
- Tipping Point core Team and advisory Council has been established, and operational for more than 12 months.
- Tipping Point Partnership Alliance is in mature stage of development.
- Tipping Point projects have been identified and are included in the larger funding scheme of the Tipping Point Business Plan.
- Tipping Point Science & Research teams are in formation.
- Tipping Point Indigenous Council is in formation under the leadership of Dr Anita Sanchez, Chief Phil Lane Jr, and Dr Anneloes Smitsman.
- Tipping Point System has been introduced at high-level meetings and international conferences such as, the Now Assembly 2019, and Stichting Nationaal Informatica Congres 2019 conference in Amsterdam.
- Tipping Point website pages have been developed for the first phase.
- Tipping Point online Music Solstice Celebration was launched on 22 December 2019 with over 600 people signed-up from around the world without any official marketing efforts, showing the appeal of Tipping Point initiatives for people around the world.
- Conversations with significant film-makers, musicians and artists have started for the development of the Tipping Point campaign videos.
What Others Say
Dr Anita Sanchez (PhD)
Tipping Point Council, Aztec and Latina, author of The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times
“The time is now to create harmony, life-giving relationships with ourselves, each other, and the earth. The Tipping Point System and its Festivals provides us a holistic, heart-centered, inspirational and action-oriented way forward.”
About EARTHwise Centre
EARTHwise Centre is the Custodian for the Tipping Point System, a Large Scale Collective Action Plan to avert large scale ecosystemic collapse and build a world that works for all.
EARTHwise Centre Ltd (BRN C15131982) is a non-profit CSR registered company (NCSRF/2018/0005) in Mauritius, eligible for receiving CSR funding, and UN and EU international funding for non-profit purposes. All your contributions are tax deductible.
Thank you for supporting this important work.