You want our World to THRIVE?
(so do we!)
You care deeply about what is happening to our planet.
You know how challenging it can be to create meaningful change.
You may also sense that music could hold the key to the changes we are looking for.
What if YOU are that KEY?!
Imagine YOU creating a Song for Action with others from around the world, raising our consciousness together through the Voice of Your HEART.
...even if you are not a musician, singer, or songwriter.
We're building a unique platform that makes it possible to speak your favorite wisdom quotes or your unique message as a Song for Collective Action
CALL FOR SUPPORT
Co-fund this digital community platform so you can co-create Songs for Action & help transmit the Wisdom of our World through Song!
Help fund a unique Community Platform & App that does not yet exist anywhere + be among the first to enter the Music for Social Change Challenge!
ONE WORLD ~ it all starts with the People, YOU & ME, One Voice
Indigenous Nations around the world have always uplifted their communities and raised consciousness through the power of Song & Music.
Let's do this together, and now include your Voice too!
WHO THIS IS FOR
Our digital platform connects three key actors to co-create a playlist of songs that call a global audience to take action for social change.
(musicians, cultural creatives) who co-create songs throughout an iterative process.
(experts in “thrivability” focused not only on sustainability but also social and human capital to regenerate planetary, social, cognitive as well as spiritual resources) who advise artists in defining their call for action.
(you, me, and people around the world) who help artists to learn about the potential of their lyrics and sounds to motivate others to follow their call for action.
Help us through your donation to bring this unique initiative into the world. This digital platform makes it possible for artists, cultural creatives, and people like you and me to co-create Songs for Action through co-creative challenges that engage real actions in support of our planet and our world.
This community platform offers artists a range of novel features to create songs that ignite action:
- OUR SONGS: Access to the community’s co-created songs prior to the global release of the tipping point playlist (e.g. via Spotify)
- MY STUDIO: A space to create and upload different versions of an artist’s song (its audio, its narrative) with features to implement the song’s call for actions (e.g. donations related to the song)
- MY RESULTS: Access to feedback from advisors and listeners as well as access to song analytics (e.g. “danceability”, listener engagement)
- MY SOCIAL NETWORK: Access to a discussion forum to engage in the dialogue with like-minded artists who want to thrive
- MY LAB: Tools and tutorials to learn about digital music production, “thrivability,” and more
- Empowers you to access your own artistic talent and voice for action (even if you think you have no musical skills);
- Helps you to develop your transformative musical capacity and social artistry;
- Inclusion in a Music for Social Change Challenge that ANYone can participate in, without endless auditions and publicly broadcast contests and pageants;
- Opportunity for you to be features in our Top 100 Music Chart from entries all over the world, in every language and from many cultures;
- Tips, techniques and training on how to move your entry up the charts;
- A deeper sense of purpose and connection with meaningful communities around the world proactively addressing the human condition, rather than merely protesting;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and skills for planetary and personal change (you won't learn these skills in any school or college!);
- Access to local communities of extraordinary individuals committed to co-creative planetary social change;
- The unique opportunity to learn from indigenous wisdom keepers how to communicate directly with our planet and build community through song, story, music, and dance;
- The opportunity to create and share your Call for Action with people around the world, and co-create a global Call for Action;
- Access to local regenerative and thrivability community hubs aligned to the United Nations Global Goals for Sustainable Development (SDGs);
- And much, much more!
Because we know that such a platform and app needs to be based on the best technologies and scientific insights available today, we have asked a brilliant team of the most amazing scientists and developers at Purdue University's Research Center for Open Digital Innovation to create this, and they enthusiastically agreed! Together with this team we are also designing the co-creative challenges, based on proven scientific methods for behavioral and trajectory change.
But now we need your help to make this happen!
How You Can Help
Through your donation you help co-fund the development of the Tipping Point digital platform and app.
We believe that power by and for the people can produce miracles. Let's make this happen together!
Help us Raise USD $25,000 by 1 March 2020!
The minimum amount required to secure key developers is $25,000. However our stretch goal is $50,000 by the middle of March for the full launch of the Music4Change Challenge. Times for change are accelerating, and finding the sweet spot of our social tipping points is essential now. This is precisely what our TPS strategy has been designed for. Your generous tax deductible donation is of greatest importance to help us develop the technology for this Music for Social Change challenge.
Please Donate Today
In the spirit of reciprocity, we like to thank you for your donation by gifting you access to our Tipping Point Suite, an online sanctuary of wisdom to revitalize, uplift, inspire, and empower conscious actions.
Other Donation Options
If you're excited by what we're building and can comfortably afford to support us at a higher level, you might want to consider joining our #Music4Change Patron Circle – at a minimum of $1000 – with very unique benefits, available to a very special group of no more than 50 patrons.
We welcome any other forms of support. If you'd like to discuss other options, please reach out to us using the form below. Thank you so much!
About EARTHwise Centre
EARTHwise Centre Ltd (BRN C15131982) is a non-profit CSR registered company (NCSRF/2018/0005) in Mauritius, eligible for receiving CSR funding, and UN and EU international funding for non-profit purposes.
Our non-profit activities, like our EARTHwise Education, Research, and Social Advocacy programs – like the Tipping Point System – depend on funding support. If you'd like to support our work with an amount different to those mentioned here, or require a tax invoice, please do contact us.
About the Tipping Point System
The Tipping Point System is a large-scale collaborative wisdom project, initiated by Dr Anneloes Smitsman, to bring us together in combining the best of our creative & musical talents, social artistry, scientific knowledge, digital technologies, indigenous wisdom, and entrepreneurial practice for this important transition time. The Tipping Point System invites collaborative & co-creative leadership for becoming a transformational tipping point for a thrivable world. The Music for Social Change Challenge is one of the key strategies of our Tipping Point System, and the first of the strategies that is now ready for sharing with you.
The Team & Councils
An undertaking of this magnitude requires a team of exceptional people. The following key people are part of our Tipping Point System and are already supporting the development of the Music for Social Change platform & app:
Dr Anneloes Smitsman, Dr Kurt Barnes, Michael Haupt, Gien Wong, Tom Harper, Prof Sabine Brunswicker, Yanik Silver, Dr Anita Sanchez, Lawrence Bloom, Daniel Morell, Ralph Thurm, Bill Baue, Terry Mollner, Susan Manewich, Chief Phil Lane Jr, Dr Jude Currivan, Chloe Goodchild, Vera Brandes, Julene Siddique, Prof Alexander Laszlo, Tomas Björkman, Dr Elisabet Sahtouris, Rollin McCraty, Andre Heuvelman, Sheri Herndon, Janice Hall, Michael Mazzola, and Steve Tribbeck. MEET OUR TEAM HERE.
The TPS Partnership Alliance brings together leading organisations and evolutionary change agents from around the world to amplify our shared commitment to building a world that works for all. We're a unique and conscious network of networks, weaving together those networks that are exceptional in their ambition and commitment.
Together we can unleash our deepest human powers, infused with love for a world that works. Our partnership alliance understands the need for unusual and courageous systemic, collaborative solutions. Founding Partners include:
Why these inspirational leaders joined the Tipping Point System & endorse music for change
Tipping Point Council, singer, philospher, author, and founder of The Naked Voice Foundation
“Sound is the ground of consciousness. Singing from the heart reminds us what matters, why we are here, what we most long for. There is no form of expression more personal, more tied to our true identity, than our voice. Finding our authentic voice – personally and globally - is the catalyst driving humanity at this unprecedented time on Earth. The Tipping Point Music for Social Change is a response to this imperative call. It is a cutting-edge invitation to humanity to come together and liberate the untapped resources of sound within us, and to cocreate new lyrics, spoken and sung – wisdom songs, world songs, a symphony of sound, heralding the new story for our time. The Tipping Point Music for Social Change is a response to a call to and from the heart of humanity, to listen, and to remember three things:
- singing is our birthright;
- there is no suffering too great for human song;
- now is the time to wake up to the responsibility that is our shared song.”
Dr. Elisabet Sahtouris, PhD
Tipping Point Council, evolution biologist & futurist, and author of Gaia's Dance: the Story of Earth & Us
“As the Tipping Point System weaves ever increasing webs of people all over the world through celebrations uniting wisdom traditions with art, science, music, ecology, spirituality and new political economics, the projects spun and shared will unite us in exploring new pathways toward Earth reverence and restitution, towards living in the heartful harmony for which we were destined.”
Dr Anita Sanchez
Tipping Point Council, Aztec and Latina, author of The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times
“The time is now to create harmony, life-giving relationships with ourselves, each other, and the earth. The Tipping Point System and its Festivals provides us a holistic, heart-centered, inspirational and action-oriented way forward.”
Apart from supporting us financially, there are a number of other ways you can get involved:
- Join our Tipping Point Community & learn about our Tipping Point System, READ MORE >>>
- Contribute your artistic or other talents to the Music for Social Change Campaign READ MORE >>>
- Tell your friends, and share this page via the share functions. If you'd like ideas for social media sharing messages, CLICK HERE >>>
- Refer artists to our initiative.
Stay Connected and Watch #Music4Change Grow!
We'll send occasional updates to keep you in the loop.
No spam ever – that's a promise!