Imagine being able to influence transformative social change through purposefully co-produced high-intention Music for Action!
Join our special circle of Conscious Influencers, who have taken on the Tipping Point Music for Social Change Challenge to:
- Co-produce a purposeful song for transmitting our collective wisdom to raise collective consciousness & inspire transformative social change;
- By joining this special circle of Conscious Influencers you have a direct say in the selection of song lyrics from the most inspiring words and quotes from our most inspiring wisdom leaders.
- This provides you with the unique opportunity to work directly with our Tipping Point Indigenous Wisdom Council and Music4Change experts for Infusing the high-intention Songs for Action that can create the deepest transformative change.
The song of this Circle of Influencers will be co-developed through scientifically validated co-creative challenges for driving and measuring social change, through our Music for Social Change Challenge with Purdue University and Tipping Point Partners.
Join our Circle of Influencers through a $1000 or higher donation, and select the wisdom leaders you'd like to honour:
Make Your Influencer's Donation Today
To co-produce a collective wisdom Song for Action
Reciprocity is important to us. By donating $1000 (or more), you receive our gift of personal enrolment in our signature online Leadership Quest (valued at $620), lifetime access to the Tipping Point Suite (valued at $500), and your personal invitation to the Music4Change Influencer's Circle.
Your donation is tax deductible and you will receive a tax invoice for reporting purposes.
How your Influence is Honored
Everyone who contributes through the Influencer's Pledge will be listed on our Contributors page for all to see who committed to use their influence for transformative social change.
The Influencer Circle is limited to 50 people. You will be invited to partake directly in the living lab experiment of co-producing our high-intention Wisdom Song for Future Generations, led by Purdue University and the Tipping Point System Team.
Other Donation Support Options
A variety of lower amounts – plus the ability to commit to monthly amounts – can be found on our Support Page.
About your donation to EARTHwise Centre
EARTHwise Centre Ltd (BRN C15131982), a non-profit CSR registered company (NCSRF/2018/0005) in Mauritius, is the custodian for the Tipping Point System. The company is eligible for receiving CSR funding, and UN and EU international funding for non-profit purposes. Over more than 15 years we have developed and delivered deep transformational training programs and wisdom technologies to 6 different cultures on 4 continents.
How Music can Influence social Change
Music influences the Actions we take by changing our states of consciousness
Since the beginning of time, music has influenced our behaviours and actions by changing our states of consciousness. Music is a universal language that can unite, build bridges, and inspire action in ways that no other form of communication can.
Indigenous Communities have applied music and sounds for social change and healing for thousands of years. Our Tipping Point Indigenous Council serves to apply this powerful knowledge with respect and integrity.
Developing social technologies that makes it possible to musically inspire regenerative actions for social change
Knowing the powerful role of music for influencing behaviour and action we have started to develop the social technologies that can empower people from around the world to co-create and share their Songs for Action.
Your donation through the Music4Change Influencer Circle helps to develop this important transformative technology to empower millions of people around the world to discover and share their musical Voice for Action!
Learn more about our social change technology
After many years of research, we have now started the development of our unique Tipping Point digital platform and app as THE NEXUS POINT* for our Tipping Point Music for Social Change Challenge.
By helping to fund this initiative you are co-creating this influential nexus point with us.
Knowing that such a platform and app did not currently exist in our world, and needs to be based on the best technologies and scientific insights about social change, we asked Prof dr. Sabine Brunswicker and her brilliant team of the most amazing scientists and developers at Purdue University's Research Center for Open Digital Innovation to create this.
They enthusiastically agreed! Prof. Sabine Brunswicker and her interdisciplinary team of scientists, designers, artists, and platform engineers can build upon several years of scientific research and practical development experiences on how to design digital platforms for co-creative social change.
With support of the U.S. National Science Foundation, they have worked with thousands of challenge participants around the world to scientifically validate how digital technologies can give individuals, like artists, not only 'voices' but also 'hands' for social change.
Together we are now designing the co-creative challenges, based on proven scientific methods for behavioral and trajectory change.
* Nexus points are places where destiny and opportunity collide. They are strategic moments that speak to the core of history and humanity's evolutionary purpose. If you happen to be at the nexus of something, you are right in the middle of it, like the imaginal cells in a caterpillar are right in the middle of the transformation into a butterfly. We use music to enable change agents to come together into a consciously nexus point at this critical moment in time. (See TPS Council Member Elisabet Sahtouris' Butterfly Story for more detail).
WHO THIS IS FOR
Our digital platform aims to connect three key actors to co-create a playlist of songs that call a global audience to take action for social change.
(musicians, cultural creatives) who co-create songs throughout an iterative process.
(experts in “thrivability” focused not only on sustainability but also social and human capital to regenerate planetary, social, cognitive as well as spiritual resources) who advise artists in defining their call for action.
(you, me, and people around the world) who help artists to learn about the potential of their lyrics and sounds to motivate others to follow their call for action.
This community platform offers artists a range of novel features to create songs that ignite action:
- OUR SONGS: Access to the community’s co-created songs prior to the global release of the tipping point playlist (e.g. via Spotify)
- MY STUDIO: A space to create and upload different versions of an artist’s song (its audio, its narrative) with features to implement the song’s call for actions (e.g. donations related to the song)
- MY RESULTS: Access to feedback from advisors and listeners as well as access to song analytics (e.g. “danceability”, listener engagement)
- MY SOCIAL NETWORK: Access to a discussion forum to engage in the dialogue with like-minded artists who want to thrive
- MY LAB: Tools and tutorials to learn about digital music production, “thrivability,” and more
This is a passion project inspired by our children and future generations. To take our many years of research and preparation to the next phase is a huge undertaking, and we simply can't afford to attempt it without the help of this crowdfund.
One of the things we're most excited about is building community around this project, and connecting with local volunteers around the world want to help build the #Music4Change Tipping Point movement.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you think you can help in any way.
Your Impact by co-funding
#Music4Change is about a lot of things, but first and foremost it’s about driving social change through the connection between artists who are passionate about Mother Earth and their fans. We see this crowdfunding as a way to strengthen those bonds by letting musicians and music fans get behind the thing that matters most to all of us – our planet and our future.
Our crowdfund – and the platform we're building – is about bringing creators and fans together around a common cause. It is about the formation of a community that values inspiring music FOR conscious actions. To our knowledge, no current music platform allows this kind of direct engagement. We want to enable music fans and artists to connect with each other and the music they love, through co-creative calls to action. This will be the first time in history, where music for change, social artistry, behavioral science, storytelling, digital innovation, consciousness technologies, entrepreneurship, and indigenous wisdom are combined into one system: The Tipping Point System.
How will the funds be used?
- Personnel - 55%: The majority of the funds will be used to secure the team.
- Travel & Workshops - 20%: We're planning a kickoff team session where everyone who has worked remotely so far gets to meet the rest of the team.
- Servers & Platform Fees - 10%: We require a number of subscription software services to enable the team to work as efficiently as possible.
- Tax - 6%: Enough said.
- Equipment & Comms - 4%
- Marketing, Legal, Accounting - 3%
- Co-working Space - 2%
Love the Vision and want to engage and support in other ways?
We welcome any other forms of support.
If you'd like to discuss other options, please let us know.
- Introduction to the Tipping Point System
- Our Vision
- Meet the Team & Advisory Council
- Our Indigenous Principles
- TPS Music Challenge Platform Presentation from Purdue University
- Music for Social Change (a more appropriate page for sharing on social media, in case you'd like to help us spread the word - we'd be immensely grateful!)
- TPS Community on Facebook
Why these inspirational leaders joined the Tipping Point System & endorse #Music4Change
Tipping Point Council, singer, philospher, author, and founder of The Naked Voice Foundation
“Sound is the ground of consciousness. Singing from the heart reminds us what matters, why we are here, what we most long for. There is no form of expression more personal, more tied to our true identity, than our voice. Finding our authentic voice – personally and globally - is the catalyst driving humanity at this unprecedented time on Earth. The Tipping Point Music for Social Change is a response to this imperative call. It is a cutting-edge invitation to humanity to come together and liberate the untapped resources of sound within us, and to cocreate new lyrics, spoken and sung – wisdom songs, world songs, a symphony of sound, heralding the new story for our time. The Tipping Point Music for Social Change is a response to a call to and from the heart of humanity, to listen, and to remember three things:
- singing is our birthright;
- there is no suffering too great for human song;
- now is the time to wake up to the responsibility that is our shared song.”
Dr. Elisabet Sahtouris, PhD
Tipping Point Council, evolution biologist & futurist, and author of Gaia's Dance: the Story of Earth & Us
“As the Tipping Point System weaves ever increasing webs of people all over the world through celebrations uniting wisdom traditions with art, science, music, ecology, spirituality and new political economics, the projects spun and shared will unite us in exploring new pathways toward Earth reverence and restitution, towards living in the heartful harmony for which we were destined.”
Dr Anita Sanchez
Tipping Point Council, Aztec and Latina, author of The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times
“The time is now to create harmony, life-giving relationships with ourselves, each other, and the earth. The Tipping Point System and its Festivals provides us a holistic, heart-centered, inspirational and action-oriented way forward.”