By donating to EARTHwise Centre, you're directly supporting:
- Our organization, so we can continue our work for systemic transformation and build our capacities for a thriving world and future.
- Our research and education programs for systems change, climate change, sustainable development, regeneration and thrivability.
- Our EARTHwise impact projects for systemic transformation, climate change advocacy, regenerative economies, music for social change, psychological first aid & crisis management, indigenous stewardship for planetary health, and much more.
- Our scholarship schemes for indigenous elders, youth, and people in challenging socio-economic positions.
- The Earth Song project for singing our world together with Mother Earth.
- Our free EARTHwise events.
- Our commitment to providing essential crisis support, including free counselling sessions and online dialogues.
- Our support for indigenous communities through many of our pro-bono services.
All donations go directly towards our EARTHwise activities, as a non-profit we do not have shareholder obligations. Please contact us if you require a receipt for your tax-deductible donation with the full details that you want on your receipt - i.e. name, address, etc.
EARTHwise Centre is a non-profit CSR registered organization (BRN C15131982 | NCSRF/2018/0005) based in Mauritius, which is a Small Island Developing State in the Indian Ocean.